Friday 22 April 2016

My Adventure with Snapchat Lenses!

Snapchat lenses

WARNING: This is mostly a goof-around post. If you're in a 'serious' mood, just ignore the rest abeg... *in jenifa's voice* Thanks you!

Do I still need to explain what Snapchat is? Just to fulfill all righteousness though, Snapchat is an App that allows you tell stories and express yourself using interesting pictures or short videos. You could make a single snap or video or have a couple of videos made into a story. You can even choose to send to a particular contact or make your story public.


When I first found out about Snapchat, I thought it was so not user-friendly. I still think so o! because it took quite a while for me to get the hang of it {not that am totally a Pro at it now or anything...}. I discovered the lenses kinda like a week or so ago, and like it is with every new toy a child gets, so it is with me and snapchat lenses. So I've been playing around a lot with them... They make your snaps so much interesting...and sometimes scary. lol. Check out some of what I've been messing around with...


P.S. I know at least ONE person who'll see this post, then give me eye and be like "nigga, seriously?" *inserts that smiley that turns mouth to one side* 

funny face snapchat lenses

flower head snapchat lens

snapchat lenses

Vampire snapchat lens
Disclaimer: I'm no Vamp

Dog ears snapchat lens

make-up face snapchat lenses

swollen face; snapchat lenses

Snapchat lenses; dog face

snapchat lenses

Snapchat lenses; Angel Halo


Don't know how to use Snapchat Lenses, or Facechat? Click HERE and HERE...

No comments:

Post a Comment