Monday 25 April 2016

Monday Musing: Was your Weekend as HOT as Mine?

Live life to the full

It just crossed my mind, How many people start a Monday post with "Yay! It's Monday!"? lol. This is even my first time of doing a Monday post. I'm not really feeling chirpy and all, but I just thought to stop by with a few words.

First, I hope you had a lovely weekend? Most of us never do, at least that's what we always say... Weekends are made in China; they never last! {no be me talk am o!}. 

This past weekend for me was pretty okay. I actually spent most of it resting. No hanging-outs at all; just some lounging around in my bed, with my laptop {movies, of course!}. My naughty bae, Dami came by on both days so it was not all boring or anything. 

short weekend meme


It was the typical Lazy Weekend. On saturday, I came out of the house because I wanted to see her off, and I still couldn't wait to get back inside because the sun ehn! Jeez... 

Okay by the way, am I the only one who thinks the atmosphere has gotten hotter? Might be I'm weird or sum'n but these days, the heat is usually not nice...

Moving on, Sunday came and there was church, and then my naughty bae came by again, this time with her laptop, YAY!, so we had fun gisting and sending movies back and forth on our systems. Good times. Almost wished it wouldn't end... 

early mornings


But what can we do? Our beloved Ms.Weekend is gone again, and we're stuck with Mr. Monday. Let's just make the best of it. 

For me, I'm looking forward to this week because my baby sis will be coming home {no more chores for meeeee!} and errm, it's month-end {very very IMPORRANT! *wink*}. There are a couple of other things to look forward to, but those are the highlights. And of course, there's always the lovely surprise package that God might just decide to drop on His girl.

So, there it goes. Did you have a fab weekend? Are you looking forward to this week?

pretty african woman
 You! 


Whatever your story, please try to make yourself happy, and live {REALLY LIVE!} every moment...
Till next time,

Still Peace & Chocolate Cake,
Mary

  

No comments:

Post a Comment